Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Canadian National Expo.........

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Isn't that the place in Canada where you can expose yourself nationally?

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Andyman:
    Isn't that the place in Canada where you can expose yourself nationally?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=flash/v=2/SID=e/TID=I050_82/l=IVI/SIG=13pil7bka/EXP=1124980638/*-http%3A//home.autotutor.org/jacksont/Pictures/Party_Pics/Luau_Party/P_Photos_by_James/Francis%20Flash.JPG[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Spore's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    2,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by MM4 1/2:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Andyman:
    Isn't that the place in Canada where you can expose yourself nationally?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=flash/v=2/SID=e/TID=I050_82/l=IVI/SIG=13pil7bka/EXP=1124980638/*-http%3A//home.autotutor.org/jacksont/Pictures/Party_Pics/Luau_Party/P_Photos_by_James/Francis%20Flash.JPG[/img]</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Uh... not like that... we're Beaver people....

    KK, I was gonna make a "I just put 4 and 4 together" post when I rethought the whole thing and realized you just wanted me to snag one... but it seemed like a lot of typing and I'm quite lazy... in fact... why am I still typing?

  4. #14
    Inactive Member KillerKanuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2004
    Posts
    2,799
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Dammit!!!!
    I want and 4 and 4 post!!!!!! [img]mad.gif[/img]

    [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    MM4, what is she like 13 maybe? And sucking a beer?

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Spore's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    2,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Andyman:
    MM4, what is she like 13 maybe? And sucking a beer?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">If she's 13 then her mother needs a kick in the head for allowing a belly-button piercing....

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Spore's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    2,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by The Good, The Bad, The KK:
    Dammit!!!!
    I want and 4 and 4 post!!!!!! [img]mad.gif[/img]

    [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">8

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •